Christine Gentry, JD, MPH
Senior Law & Policy Analyst
(410) 706-5729 | email@example.com
Christine Gentry, JD, MPH, joined CHHS in March 2014. Christine graduated from the University of Maryland College Park School of Public Health in 2017 with a Master of Public Health. In 2013, Ms. Gentry graduated cum laude from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law with a certificate in Environmental Law and was admitted to the Maryland Bar later that year.
Christine specializes in program management with experience in grants and project development and management, stakeholder coordination and technical assistance, multi-disciplinary planning processes, eLearning curriculum design, and logistics. Christine currently works with the Howard County Public School System.
Previously, Christine served as the chief of planning and state partner coordinator for Maryland’s Opioid Operational Command Center. As such, Christine manages statewide planning and reporting documents, as well as facilitates coordination among over 25 state-level partners and 24 local jurisdictions. From 2014 to 2018, Christine served as the public health emergency preparedness (PHEP) specialist for the Prince George’s County Health Department’s Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program. As a PHEP specialist, Ms. Gentry provided policy analysis, program development, logistics coordination, and grants & project management.
Examples of Projects Include:
- Local Family Reunification Plan
- Inter-Agency Heroin and Opioid Coordination Plan
- Multi-year, progressive Training & Exercise Planning
- Interactive eLearning Courses
- HSEEP-compliant Exercises
- 2017 Mosquito Control Response Management (ICS planning documents, personnel training, and activities tracking)
- Federal and state grants management and programmatic budgets
- PHEP Operational Plans (Expired Pharmaceutical Destruction Plan, PHEP Emergency Responder Plan)
- Tracking databases for training and logistics