Functional Needs Panel Registration
Purpose: Please join your local offices of emergency management for the Cities of Annapolis and Baltimore, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford, and Howard Counties for a Panel Discussion focused on preparedness for people with functional needs. The emergency managers want to provide a discussion forum to allow them to share emergency preparedness and planning information with you, and to allow you to ask them questions and share your perspectives on preparedness.
- Date: September 13, 2012
- Time: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Location: MedStar Harbor Hospital, Baum Auditorium, 3001 S. Hanover St., Baltimore, MD 21225
- Parking: Free Parking is available. Note that there are parking restrictions – the upper north and south lots are for patients only. All other lots may be used.
Accommodations: The facility will be accessible to individuals who use wheelchairs and other mobility devices. If you need other accommodations to participate, please include this information in the field below or include it with your registration information when you call or e-mail Elizabeth Webster to register (see “Registration” below).
Call-in Option: If you would like to participate, but are unable to attend the event in-person, we are providing a call-in option. Due to the limited number of available phone lines, we ask that you include your request to call-in with your RSVP. We will send you the call-in information prior to the event.
Registration: There are three registration options.
You may either complete the below fields to register to attend the Panel, or
Leave Elizabeth Webster a voice mail message at 410-706-5718 or email Elizabeth Webster at email@example.com, and please provide:
- Your name,
- Organization (if relevant),
- Best way to contact you (e.g., phone or e-mail),
- Any accommodations you require to participate, and
- If you would like to participate via the conference line call-in option.