Derivatives regulatory reform press conference
CHHS Director Michael Greenberger will join U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) for a press conference addressing derivatives regulatory reform. Sen. Cantwell will also be joined by a coalition of business leaders, economists, and experts seeking strong derivatives controls to discuss legislation coming to the Senate floor on financial regulatory reform.
– U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA)
– CHHS Director Michael Greenberger, former director at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
– Rob Johnson, Roosevelt Institute, Director and Senior Fellow
– Simon Johnson, MIT Sloan School of Management, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Global Economics and Management, former Chief Economist and Director of Research at the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
– Sean Cota, Cota & Cota, Inc.
– Robert Fornaro, AirTran Airways, Chief Executive Officer
– James May, Air Transport Association, President and Chief Executive Officer